6.13.2011

{ on my mind }


1. My latest green smoothie fav recipe - coconut water, mango, pineapple, kale and spinach and banana.
2. One of my favorite bloggers is back with a new blog about her families attempt to simplify their lives. I am so on board with this idea right now.
3. Love these products to teach kids about managing money. We made our own save, spend, share jars a few years ago but these are pretty darn cute! And there is a great deal on them on Mamasource today & tomorrow.
4. This post about FOOD and where it comes from and what is in it.
5. Love this post about Rest, Reflection & Renewal from Tsh at SimpleMom.
6. It seems that there are a lot of us stopping our blogs or taking a break this summer or considering some other form of internet sabbatical. I know I am.
7. Another amazing TED talk.
8. My favorite plane ticket buying site.

print and image above via here.

No comments: