11.02.2011

{current obsessions}


I pinned this, which is quite frankly laughable. I don't know how to sew. How can I convince my grandmother to make this for me??

I am obsessed with this idea. I would put one on my cat, but he's an indoor cat who spends most of his time hiding from my twins. I would end up with pictures of the stuff under my bed. Wait. That might be interesting...

I love this for a kid's birthday cake. But only if Baskin Robbins cakes aren't available of course!!

Today we got another spaghetti squash and more sweet potatoes from our CSA. I'm saving the spaghetti squash for Saturday since my husband will be hunting. He's not as big a fan as I am!

I really don't understand why I don't own this. Other than the fact that I live in Houston where today's high was in the 80s.

Image from here.

No comments: