1.25.2012

{rainy day}


Today is a yucky rainy day in Houston. It makes me want to stop at the store on my way back from the gym later to get the ingredients for this.

In the mean time, I've been thinking about chores lately. My twins turn 4 this summer and will *hopefully* be starting Pre-K 4 at a new school. We've always considered where they are now more of a daycare. They'll have to be there by 7:30 am! Eek! Lately I've been dropping them off closer to 8:30... or 8:45.

Speaking of late drop-offs, today was really bad because my son was up all night throwing up, but no fever. So I kept them later this morning to make sure he kept his breakfast down. I can't believe I still woke up to do Yoga X this morning! I might have to do these this afternoon to make it through the day!!

I have been doing good with my New Year's resolution to get in shape, workout-wise, but the eating has been a struggle. Down 2 lbs since New Years, but it's been slow. If I can get out in this rain, I plan on heading to the gym for some treadmill time this afternoon. I LOVE this blog on slow runners. I am very slow. Very.

I hope you have better weather wherever you are! Any tips on chore charts for the preschool crowd?

Image from here

1 comment:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

You should check out these chore sticks, they are great for kids.

http://www.whateverdeedeewants.com/2011/07/terrific-tuesdays-chore-jar.html